CJ Solar is a fully accredited renewable energy company specialising in Solar PV, energy storage systems and vehicle (EV) charging points. We are part of CJ Electrical Contracting Services Ltd, a long-established electrical contracting business based in Suffolk, and install Solar PV all over East Anglia, East Midlands and South East England.
CJ Electrical Contracting Services Ltd has origins stretching back to 1988 when our founder, Chris Powell, started a small electrical contracting company in Ipswich. Since then, the group has grown and is now part of Edison House Group, a multi-layered organisation with a turnover of around £30 million.
The group has always championed clean, renewable energy, so CJ Solar was set up as a specialist division to ensure the group could provide the best advice and service within the growing solar PV market.
With over 4,000 installations to date, CJ Solar has built a reputation as a leading solar PV, EV charger & battery storage installer. We combine excellence in workmanship, project management and customer service to ensure every installation runs smoothly throughout the project lifecycle. For added peace of mind, we are fully accredited and offer generous warranties.
- We adhere to the Microgeneration Certification Scheme (MCS)
- We continuously research the market for new and improved technologies
- Only industry approved and insured manufacturers products are used
- Our installation teams are TrustMark tradesmen who have ongoing training and inspections
- We focus on providing "value for money" for our customers
We are HIES approved
Four Steps to Free Electricity
Our solar design team will discuss your project and organise a comprehensive solar system proposal.
We use an online tool to produce an accurate 3D visual design of the solar PV on your property.
Once you are happy with the proposal, our technical surveyor visits your property to finalise the layout.
We arrange everything needed for the installation. Once the system is thoroughly tested, you can start generating free electricity.
The CJ Solar difference
Simplifying solar in four easy steps
Quality installations using trusted brands
Making solar more affordable
Helping to reduce your energy costs
Reducing your carbon footprint
Approved Solar Installers
Our solar engineers specialise in the supply and installation of Solar Photovoltaic (PV) systems for domestic, commercial and industrial use including all electrical work required.
- We are an approved distributor and installer for Enphase, the industry-leading manufacturers of microinverters.
- We are an accredited (Number NIC 1294) member of the Microgeneration Certification Scheme (MCS), an independent scheme that certifies microgeneration products and installers in accordance with consistent standards, providing greater consumer protection.
Total Peace of mind for our customers
A solar PV system is a huge investment, so choosing a company you can trust is essential. CJ Solar is dedicated to delivering the highest standards of customer services and customer experience. We will be there to help you through every step of the process - and our service doesn't stop once the installation is complete.
Comprehensive warranties and guarantees
Our 2-year parts and labour guarantee, NICEIC Platinum Promise scheme and an independent warranty guarantee, ensure greater protection for your investment.